This is a perfect topping for the lettuce wraps. You can make this peanut-free if you’d like by using all almond butter instead of half almond, half peanut. Or, if you prefer, use all peanut butter. Either way, it’s super quick – no cooking needed.
- 3 heaping Tbsp almond butter (preferably just ground almonds)
- 3 heaping Tbsp peanut butter (preferably just ground peanuts)
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 Tbsp hot water (or more as needed)
Combine everything in a bowl or measuring up and whisk well. Serve with lettuce wraps or spring rolls or anything you’d like!