This delicious stir fry can be flexible to whatever veggies you have in your house or that you want to use.
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium tamari
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 6 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onions (about 7 or so), chopped – white and light green parts kept separate from dark green
- 5 carrots, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (frozen)
- 8 oz soba noodles (or other noodles of your choice)
- sesame seeds to garnish, optional
Combine first list of ingredients and whisk well to dissolve the sugar.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook soba noodles according to package instructions, rinsing with cool water once done.
Heat a large saute pan. Once hot, add about 1/3 of the sauce and the broccoli, celery, and the white and light green parts of the green onions. Put a lid on and cook around 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the carrots and edamame and rest of the sauce. Again, put a lid on and cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once everything is done to your liking, combine with drained noodles. Garnish with the green parts of green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Modified from this recipe.