My friend Elizabeth suggested this recipe and it was excellent. (And I don’t even really like mushrooms very much!) I served it with some soup for dinner. Also great as a snack with some salsa!
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 2 Tbsp flax meal
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp herbs de provence (of you have some)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 1/4 of a red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms of your choice (I used cremini), diced
Mix first list of ingredients until completely combined. Add water and mix thoroughly until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and combine.
Cook like pancakes on a griddle on medium. Freeze any extra. Enjoy!