- 1 lb 4 oz potatoes, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots
- 3 cups (14 oz) diced zucchini and/or summer squash
- 1 recipe of faux meat crumbles (about 3 cups)
- 1 Tbsp reduced sodium tamari or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- ground black pepper
Steam or boil the potatoes until soft and mashable. Season with 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste and mash.
In a separate saute pan, saute onions in olive oil, water, or broth, until translucent. Add garlic and carrots and cook with a lid on for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini and cook until everything is soft. Add remaining ingredients.
Pour veggie mixture in a baking dish and top with the mashed potatoes. Broil for 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned to your liking on top.