- 2 cans chickpeas, drained (I used unsalted)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup loosely packed flat leaf parsley, leafs only
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt (less or none if chickpeas are salted)
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup whole wheat flour
Place everything except whole wheat flour in a food processor and pulse until well chopped up. Add flour and pulse until well combined.
Preheat oven to 425. Using wet hands, form flattened balls about 1 1/2 – 2″ in diameter. Prepare a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Place falafel balls on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, then flip. Bake another 10 – 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes on the baking pan before serving.