We made this up and whipped this together in literally 2 minutes after a failed recipe I tried that we both hated. Easy. If you don’t have everything, tweak it and make it your own! We served it on our lettuce wraps. YUM. Makes about 3 servings, double if you want!
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter (I use one that is just peanuts)
- 1 Tbsp reduced sodium tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar (or any vinegar of your choosing)
- 1 Tbsp sweet chili sauce (I use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 3 Tbsp water, or to reach desired consistency
Whisk all ingredients together and serve!