These treats store in the freezer to easily satisfy your sweet tooth in (healthy) bite-size servings!
- 1 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/3 cup raw cashews (or cashew pieces)
- 1 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp agave nectar (or honey)
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Process the first 5 ingredients in a food processor until it is very fine (as shown in second picture).
- Add the agave nectar and vanilla and process to thoroughly combine.
- Add chocolate chips, if using (I didn’t), and pulse to just combine.
- Prepare a 9×9 glass pan with some wax paper in it.
- Empty the contents of the food processor into the pan and use a spatula to smush down, trying to evenly distribute and compact well.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Cut into small squares and transfer to a ziploc bag for storage in your freezer.